Here’s a little peek into the makeup I use daily. Just the important stuff.
1. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment in the shade “light” – I basically use this BB cream as my foundation. I’m not a huge full coverage foundation fan and I feel like this BB cream gives me a great coverage without feeling like a foundation. I absolutely love that it’s SPF 30 and it lasts 12 hours. For real.
2. bareMinerals Illuminating Mineral Veil – I use this to set my BB cream and I really love the subtle shimmer and dewiness that it gives me.
3. bareMinerals Correcting Concealer in the shade “light 1” – I’ve been fairly pleased with this concealer in terms of covering small breakouts and redness. I don’t use it daily, but it deserves a spot in my bag.
4. Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in the shade “blonde” – As someone who has super light eyebrows (like basically white) this trio is a necessity. I prefer to use this over any eyebrow pencil to make my brows look more natural. I use both shades, but I rarely us the wax portion of the trio.
5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – If I decide to wear eyeshadow, I always, always, always use this primer. It’s a simple nude color and evens out my eyelid. Definite must have.
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – I use this palette whenever I decide to wear eyeshadow, which is really only half the time. I typically just do a lid color and a crease color. Super simple.
7. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – I’m not super picky when it comes to mascara and this is just what I have right now. I like that the wand is simple, it doesn’t bend or do anything weird and it isn’t curved. I’ll probably switch it up again soon.
8. Tweezers – Not really sure what brand they are, but they’re just simple, angled tweezers.
That’s really it for my makeup bag! Not including my actual makeup collection (: